CRM to Online
by Donaubauer AG
Migration without intermediate update directly from CRM 2011-2016 to Dynamics 365. Short downtime.
This application is available only in English and German language but for usage of all languages in Dynamics 365.
CRM to Online transfers the content of a locally hosted Dynamics CRM/365 (on-prem) to the Microsoft Cloud (Dynamics 365 Online).
- minimal downtime for your CRM organization (less than 1 hour)
- Cross Version Migration: For example, data can be migrated from Dynamics CRM 2011 to Dynamics 365 online.
- System Attributes: Allows for the transfer of i.e. Created on/by and Modified on/by.
- GUIDs: GUIDs for entities such as User, Company, Contact, and Sales Activities will be transferred
- filter criteria can be used to limit the transfer to certain entities or attributes.
- User-mapping between source system and target system.
- Activities: Activity records can be migrated including any email attachments and notes associated to the activity.
- Merge organizations: Allows multiple organizations to be merged into a single organization
- CRM to Online utilizes only webservice interfaces, documented by Microsoft in the SDK for transfer. If these interfaces are working in the source system you can employ our tool! No direct communication with SQL servers. Data migration can also be done when the source system cannot be upgraded due to import errors or faulty programming of solutions.
- Developmental standstill caused by the unfavourable use of managed and unmanaged solutions can be solved by transferring the data to a working system.
Individual transfer Solutions
- On customer request even special requirements can be implemented.
- CRM to Online is based on a quickly customizable framework, so we can create customer specific solutions on short notice.