Grant Hub - Grant Management for Dynamics 365
by Preact Ltd
Centralise your grant-seeking and funding disbursement activities with end-to-end grant management
Are you struggling to get a holistic view of all funding programmes in your organisation? Do you have trouble forecasting and reporting grant financials? Then Grant Hub could be just what you're looking for.
Grant Hub simplifies and speeds up your grant management, from seeking grants to managing funding programmes, all in a single cloud location.
With Grant Hub, you can easily track each grant opportunity and generate reports. By streamlining these processes, you'll be able to save time to ensure critical funds are received and distributed to where they are most needed.
· Pre-built grant management functionality that seamlessly integrates with Dynamics 365, Outlook, Teams and other Microsoft applications.
· Clear visibility across all grant-seeking, awarding, and disbursement activities, giving you greater control over the entire grant lifecycle.
· Reduced administration effort required to process grant applications and funding requests, freeing up valuable time and resources.
· Complete relationship histories, allowing you to easily track each funding request alongside other interactions and build a comprehensive understanding of each grant recipient.
· Track grant opportunities: Gain full visibility into your application pipeline and status.
· Grant awards: Convert successful applications into grant awards.
· Forecast financials: Estimate effectively based on when grant payments are expected to be paid to your organisation.
· Grant applications: Replace data silos and spreadsheets to centrally track all funding requests and grant recipient data in a single location.
· Validate applicant eligibility: Quickly process funding requests by validating eligibility against predefined programme criteria and tracking all decisions and feedback.
· Financial Management: Accurate cash flow forecasting that includes all expected grant funds received and paid out, enabling better financial planning.
· Fund Payments: Set disbursement schedules for successful funding requests.
· Reporting: Clear and concise reporting, demonstrating the impact of funding programmes and helping to showcase the outcomes achieved.
For more information, go to: https://www.preact.co.uk/microsoft-dynamics-365/grant-management