Configure, Price, Quote functionality in your Dynamics 365 Sales and Order Management System
Zuora CPQ (configure price quote) is the only solution built for quoting any combination of subscriptions, products and services from sign-up to upgrades and renewals that integrates seamlessly with Microsoft D365. With Zuora CPQ for Dynamics 365 you have the flexibility to:
- Configure complex service terms on a single screen.
- Manage multi-year deals that ramp up any combination of products, price plans, terms, conditions, billing frequencies, and discounts with ease.
- Set initial service terms and conditions, or extend the terms of an existing contract in the middle of a given period.
- Book multi-period deals that ramp up or down on any annual, monthly, or bi-weekly period.
- Use plain text search to quickly add or remove new products, subscriptions, or usage-based services.
- Apply percentage discounts on list price, or set effective prices that automatically calculate discounts
- Natively add new products, increase quantities, change prices, transfer ownership, or suspend and resume the deal at any point in time.
- Measure the impact of every expansion deal on your MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue), and the impact on future period billings, inclusive of tax and discounts.
- Give your sales and services teams constant visibility into your subscriber’s history from subscription, to billings and payments.
- Align your sales, finance, and operations organizations with one complete quote-to-revenue process that automates the downstream financial impacts of ongoing changes to a deal.
At a glance
Other apps from Zuora
Zuora Revenue Connector for Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain ManagementZuora
Zuora Revenue is an enterprise grade revenue account software and sub-ledger.
NaN out of 2
Zuora Revenue on AzureZuora
Zuora Revenue, the market-leader to recognize, reconcile and analyze any revenue stream in real time
NaN out of 2