Improve your Jira workflows and create or update issues from Outlook
Please note: Jira for Outlook requires one component for the Jira side and one on the Outlook side. Using this app requires you to purchase a license after 30 days:
Your Jira administrator has to configure a secure connection to Jira first. Here’s a guide on how to do this:
With this add-in you can combine the advantages of Jira with your Outlook inbox. Jira for Outlook eases your workflow with many features:
- Create or update Jira issues quickly with content from your emails. Take over email attachments and text formatting like lists, colors, and tables. The Jira look and feel provides an intuitive orientation.
- A separate sidebar next to your email lets you easily find related Jira issues of the conversation and displays most relevant issue information like current status, due dates or priorities.
- You can add Jira comments and see information on the sender as well as previous issues. Easily add attachments from an email into your Jira issue by using the drag and drop function in the app’s sidebar.
- Fully integrated with Jira Service Management: Create tickets on behalf of existing Jira Service Management users or create a new user for the sender of the email.
- Be efficient on all your devices: Use all advantages of Jira on the go (Runs on Outlook for Windows, iOS, Mac and Web).
How can I improve my workflow by using Jira for Outlook?
- Boost user acceptance of Jira – by combining it with Outlook on all devices.
- Enable your team to stay in the loop: Simply share information in your inbox with your colleagues via Jira.
- Control and report project status without leaving Outlook.
This add-in ist part of "Microsoft 365 for Jira" by yasoon, the full-scale integration for Microsoft 365 and Jira.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.