Visualize your Portfolio and Project Data with pre-built and custom dashboards and reports
PPMVUE provides ad-hoc and interactive reports and dashboards for Microsoft Project Online. With PPMVUE, you can create custom reports and dashboards for Portfolio, Projects, Resources, and Timesheet data. PPMVUE comes equipped with pre-built reports and dashboards to help you get started plus the ability to create your own dashboards without writing any code. With PPMVUE, you can create Portfolio dashboards with project, risks, issues, and workflow information. Project reports with tasks, milestones, resource work, risks, and issues. Resource dashboards with capacity, workload, project assignments and timesheets.
PPMVUE reads all your custom fields/ metadata and will be available for reporting. PPMVUE will work out of the box and will give you the ability to filter your data by any parameters using your configurations.
PPMVUE comes ready with 15 dashboards for Portfolio tracking, Project Status dashboards, Resources capacity and demand, and Timesheet compliance reporting.
- Includes 15 sample reports and dashboards
- Create unlimited reports and dashboards
- Modify built-in dashboards to or create new ones
- All data comes directly from Project Online
- No third-party server or storage involved
- No caching or lagging data
- New changes to projects or resource reflected in dashboards right away
- 13 data visualization widgets
- Apply multiple filters to dashboards or individual widgets
- Export any widget data to Excel
- Compatible with Internet Explorer 11, Edge, FireFox, and Chrome browsers