Accelerate document lifecycles with eSignature capabilities for Microsoft Teams
With the e-signature solution by signNow, you can prepare documents, get them signed, and upload or download files right inside Microsoft Teams.
The seamless integration of signNow with Microsoft Teams allows organizations to keep data accessible, manageable, and secure.
Key benefits of signNow for Microsoft Teams:
- Prepare documents for eSignature with a comprehensive editor available on any device
- Initiate eSign sessions right in the Microsoft Teams environment
- Send signature invites or generate signing links and share them in Teams channels
- Allow teammates to view and sign documents in Teams chats
- With signer notifications and reminders to complete eSignature sessions, you’ll never miss a deadline
- Enable seamless and secure user management
Integrating signNow with Microsoft Teams allows businesses to:
- Reduce document turnaround time from days to minutes
- Cut costs on printing, scanning, and shipping documents
- Achieve an average first-year ROI of 7x
- Focus on strategic initiatives that drive their business forward
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.