NVivo – Integration for Word and Excel
by QSR International Pty Ltd
Send files from Office 365 apps to NVivo in a few clicks.
Capture data in Word or Excel on any Microsoft device, log in to NVivo - Office Integration with your myNVivo account, then seamlessly send the data to NVivo for analysis.
If you’re using NVivo on Windows, you can also take advantage of instant imports from Outlook to analyze data within emails. Please see NVivo - Office Integration for Outlook.
Summarize, add your own notes and tag themes within the Office file to organize and prepare for easy searching within NVivo.
Importing data from Office 365 sources to NVivo has never been simpler.
- Easily send files to NVivo. Whether you’re working on a desktop, tablet or mobile device, capture project data in Word or Excel and simply click ‘Send to NVivo’.
- Streamline data organization. Prepare your file for easy reference in NVivo by adding descriptions:
- Add a Summary to differentiate files so it’s easy to see the file you need.
- Use the Notes section to capture important points or early thoughts about your data.
- Use Tags to note key themes. When importing into NVivo, you can filter by tags to easily find the files you want to add to the project.
When this add-in is used, it:
- Can send Word and Excel files to NVivo - Windows and NVivo – Mac
This add-in requires a valid license of NVivo.
You can try NVivo - Office for free when you sign up for a 14-day free trial of NVivo. Try Now.
Buy NVivo and receive complimentary access to NVivo - Office Integration for 12-months. Buy Now.
Schedule a free consultation or demo by contacting the team at QSR International, or to learn more about the NVivo - Office Integration, click here.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet