Vantagepoint Connect for Outlook
by Deltek, Inc
Bring the power of Deltek Vantagepoint CRM to Outlook.
You already use Outlook to manage your contacts and business development activities, and with Vantagepoint Connect, you can easily share that information with your team to help turn more pursuits into projects.
· Search for Vantagepoint contacts, firms, pursuits, and projects from email
· Create new contacts, firms, and activities from email
· Sync your Outlook contacts and calendar to Vantagepoint
· Find the perfect meeting time with the scheduling assistant
A Deltek Vantagepoint CRM user license is required to use Vantagepoint Connect. If you have a CRM user license, your Vantagepoint administrator must set you up as a user to leverage this Outlook Add-In.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access and modify personal information in the active message, such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, and attachment information. It may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
At a glance