Contacts Pro, your shared contacts book for Microsoft Teams
What is Contacts Pro?
Contacts Pro is a contact’s management solution for Microsoft Teams. The app is the go-to solution to view all your contacts at a glance on Teams.
Reduce the time searching for a contact in your email or browsing a spreadsheet full of contacts.
Here's what you can do with Contacts Pro
- Add up to 1000 contacts.
- View them on a list, card, or group format.
- Customize the title, description, and color of the event.
- Sort them by name, job title, company, department, or email.
- Create a Teams meeting and open a chat.
- Send an email from Contacts Pro
- Import and export contacts.
Once you install the app, you can start registering, modifying, and saving your external and company contacts.
You can also add notes, chat with your contacts, and email them.
Most common uses:
- Suppliers and providers: Avoid having your contacts scattered in the email or secluded in a spreadsheet document.
- Clients and partner: small companies or organizations who prefer a simple Contact Management System over a complicated system.
- Volunteers or team members: save your colleagues, volunteers, or team information in one app accessible via everybody in the Teams channel.
How safe are my contacts?
Contacts are securely saved in Contacts Pro. Only people with access to the channel where you installed the app will have access to the contacts added. You can refer to the Contacts Pro Trust Center for your reference.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.