by Swiss Academic Software GmbH
The Citavi Assistant automatically formats citations and bibliographies.
Citavi helps you organize your sources and notes. Using Citavi Assistant you can easily view and insert these sources and notes into a Word document. Citavi Assistant takes care of the correct formatting of your citations and automatically generates a bibliography for you. Citavi Assistant helps you write more efficiently, be more organized while writing, and it protects you from unintentional plagiarism.
- The Citavi Assistant is not a standalone program; it must be used with Citavi. To work with the Citavi Assistant you need to create an account and a Citavi project at https://citaviweb.citavi.com. Small projects are free with no expiration date, while larger projects may require a purchase or subscription fee.
- The Citavi Assistant is currently not compatible with Word Online.
- The Citavi Assistant is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
- Can read and make changes to your document
- Can send data over the Internet