Quickly add or update activities in ARchitect directly from Outlook with ARchitect Interactions.
Improve analyst relations efficiency with ARchitect Interactions for Outlook
ARInsights’ ARchitect Interactions for Outlook makes planning and tracking analyst interactions quick and easy. With this integration, and while working in Outlook, you can add, update or remove analyst interaction data in ARchitect with just a few clicks.
Seamlessly work between ARchitect and Outlook environments without duplicating efforts.
Features and benefits:
- Add calendar appointments directly to ARchitect without leaving Outlook
- From Outlook, add analyst emails to ARchitect, for real-time viewing by team members.
- Link emails with analyst meetings in ARchitect, when applicable.
- Add important interaction details, such as analysts, participants, meeting types, projects and coverages, to ARchitect from within Outlook.
- Add new analysts and participants to an existing ARchitect interaction.
- From Outlook, easily access ARchitect with direct links to the interaction.
- Delete canceled meetings using ARchitect Interactions, and they're automatically removed from ARchitect.
- Requires a subscription to ARchitect.
Exchange Online, Exchange on-premises 2019, 2016
Windows: Outlook 365, 2019
Mac: Outlook 365, 2019
Web browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
ARInsights provides the market-leading SaaS platform for managing analyst relations (AR) programs. ARchitect, our flagship solution, includes a comprehensive analyst database, integrated with a purpose-built interaction management solution to organize, plan, coordinate, track and measure success of analyst relationships. Hundreds of leading companies rely on ARInsights to increase awareness and enhance knowledge-sharing with all the industry analysts that influence their business. ARInsights helps measurably improve the efficiency and productivity of AR professionals every day.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.