BOTS4ME Admin Panel
by NABOOH LLC
Tired of filling out forms? Manage accurate content extraction from images & PDFs
Extracting accurate content from images and PDF documents
Your BOTS4ME service management is integrated with Microsoft Teams. View and download the latest extracted data by your co-workers. Retrace your changes in the audit log. Stay on top of your BOTS4ME services and their configurations.
The BOTS4ME services allow you to extract accurate data from various official forms or documents. Some of the recognized documents are: Swiss Vehicle Registration Certificate, Swiss Driving License, Vehicle Dashboard, Swiss Identification Card, even Swiss Insurance documents such as e.g. an offer or premium invoices and many more.
- View and download the extracted data from documents provided by you and your co-workers.
- Configure how you would like to receive the extracted data e.g. via direct download, by email or your own webhook.
- Control your cost at any time by setting an upper limit on how many calls your co-workers are allowed to perform.
- Customize your BOTS4ME applications by e.g. uploading your own logo to the BOTS4ME smartLENS app.
- Study the BOTS4ME API Universe definition, download a ready-to-use Postman file and manage your API keys.
- Decide which official documents you want your co-workers to be able to extract data from, e.g. Swiss Vehicle Registration Certificate, by simply enabling them.
- Manage your users e.g. create new users or adjust the role of an existing user.
- Retrace the changes applied to your subscription by inspecting the audit log.
- Stay informed about the BOTS4ME services' availability and scheduled maintenance.
How to use:
To use this TEAMS app you will require a BOTS4ME subscription. If you already possess one, simply login. Interested in obtaining one? Please check out our website or reach out to us via the integrated chat in the app (bottom right / no login required).
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.