Boost My Mail
by Boost My Mail
Manage your employees' email signatures efficiently and easily
Boost My Mail, the number one solution for managing email signatures in companies
With Boost My Mail, Control your brand image and communicate your news by scripting your employees' email signatures. Customise your email signature template from a wide selection, plan your campaigns and then synchronise them with the emails sent by your employees. Increase your visibility and develop your business opportunities. All email signatures and campaigns initiated by Boost My Mail are sure to be displayed on your customers' and employees' email accounts. It is a sure way to transform your daily emails into a powerful acquisition and loyalty lever.
The Boost My Mail solution integrates effortlessly, in a few seconds on Microsoft 365 et Outlook.
The advantages of Boost My Mail:
- Customisable signature templates
- Distribution of email banners
- Automatic insertion of signatures
- Effective tracking tool
- Banner programming
- Integrated Canva Designer
- Banner management schedule
- Synchronisation of user directories and Microsoft groups
- Authentification silencieuse et centralisée
- Phone support and online chat from 9am to 12pm and from 2pm to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Consulting Marketing Inclus : Performance de vos Campagnes
- Simplified user management
- Centralized installation and deployment without GPO
- Banner display scripting
- Hosting of visuals
- Prioritisation of campaigns
- Automatic update of the email signature on employee user accounts
- Multi-signature employee
- API access
- Compatibility with CRM solutions: Hubspot, Sellsy, Salesforce, etc
- Gestion des propriétés par les utilisateurs finaux
- Customised property management
The use of the Boost My Mail Addin requires an active subscription on the Boost My Mail portal
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.
- The user composes a new mail.
- The user adds or removes recipients from an email.