Adobe Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Teams - Government
by Adobe Inc.
Work and collaborate more efficiently with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Teams.
Get your documents signed faster than ever when you add Adobe Acrobat Sign, Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, to Teams for Government. You can sign documents, send for signature, and track – all right within Teams.
- Get more done in Teams. Sign and send documents, contracts, and digital forms for signature and approval directly from a tab in the Teams interface. Deploy your first use case with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Teams: https://adobe.lookbookhq.com/adobesignformteams/bestpracticesmt
- Track real-time status at every step. Check which documents are out for signature, signed, or waiting for signature using the Adobe Acrobat Sign bot in Teams.
- Receive and send notifications. Get notified when documents have been signed or send reminders to prompt others to sign.
- Sign on any device. Recipients can complete and sign documents via any browser or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Minimize legal and compliance risks. Adobe Acrobat Sign e-signatures are globally compliant and legally binding in nearly every country in the world.
The add-in requires a valid license of Adobe Acrobat Sign:
- Subscribe today at: https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html?plan=multi-user
- Start a free 30-days trial here: https://esign.adobe.com/adobe-sign-microsoft-teams-registration.html
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Learn more: https://www.adobe.com/documentcloud/integrations/microsoft-teams.html
Getting started resources:
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.