Quickest way to collaborate on Meeting Agendas and Notes.
QuickMinutes is a meeting management tool, designed for teams to collaborate on Agendas and Notes for high-yielding workflows.
Add a QuickMinutes tab to any Microsoft Teams channel, choose a QuickMinutes group you want to pair or create a new one, start creating agendas for upcoming meetings, assign actions and share it with the team. Take notes while running a meeting, All in one place.
How it works
- Create a meeting in QuickMinutes after sign in.
- Input any upcoming meeting details (date, time, place or meeting link).
- Attach relevant documents and create a meeting agenda.
- Assign actions to your teammates and set a timeline for completion.
- Set duration for each agenda item to be covered in the meeting.
- Share agenda and minutes with all meeting attendees in just one click.
- Review action progress in upcoming meetings.
- Collaborate on Agendas & Minutes
- Zoom, Webex Integrations and more
- Review past meetings for reference and reconciliation.
- 30+ agenda templates to choose from while creating a meeting agenda.
- Assign action items to participants during the meeting.
- Agenda item prompts to keep your meetings on track.
- Share the meeting minutes with the attendees and absentees to keep everyone informed.
Benefits of QuickMinutes with Microsoft Teams
- Organize your meeting resources and attachments at one place.
- Create a dedicated group for each of your Microsoft Teams channels.
- Optimize your meeting durations.
- Get notified of upcoming agenda items to facilitate a productive meeting.
- Take notes while running the meeting.
- Share meeting documentation in just a few clicks.
- Get notifications every time a document is shared.
- Assign actions to teammates and keep a track of their progress.
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.
At a glance