TrueConf for Outlook
by SECURE MEETINGS UAB
This add-in allows TrueConf Server users to create video meetings directly in Outlook
TrueConf for Outlook allows users to create a video conference and automatically add a link to this conference in the description of a new or existing Outlook event. Users can join the meeting from any convenient device: computer, smartphone, browser, and SIP/H.323 endpoints.
To use this add-in, you will need to have an account on TrueConf Server. If you don’t have one, contact the server administrator of your organization. Please note that TrueConf Online cloud service is not supported.
TrueConf is a leading vendor of enterprise-grade video conferencing solutions providing customers with plenty of opportunities for collaboration:
- Up to 1000 participants in every online event
- Up to 49 speakers on the screen
- Up to UltraHD (4K) in one-on-one video calls and 8K in group conferences
- Private and group chats
- Internal meetings and public webinars
- Integration with LDAP/Active Directory
- Full support for SIP/H 323/RTSP protocols
- Streaming to third-party services, e.g., YouTube or Wowza
- Conference and call recording
- Ability to deploy the video conferencing server on multiple platforms (Windows, Linux, Docker container), including hypervisors.
To learn more about TrueConf solutions, visit our website https://trueconf.com/
When this add-in is used, it
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can read or modify the contents of any item in your mailbox, and create new items. It can access personal information -- such as the body, subject, sender, recipients, or attachments -- in any message or calendar item. It may send this data to a third-party service.
At a glance