360-degree data comparison with 10+ series types, 10+ chart configurations, and advanced formatting
The best way to assess if you’re on track to reach your goals throughout the year is by comparing measurable data across different categories. Visualize multivariate data on a 360-degree and know your directionality, size, strengths, and weaknesses by projecting your Multivariate data in a single view with xViz Radar/Polar chart.
xViz Radar/Polar Chart is perfect for analyzing and comparing product performance across multiple variables such as functionality, aesthetics, and durability. The Radial Chart type is similar to the column/bar chart, with the exception that the data is shown in a detailed radial format rather than columns. This functionality assists users in reaching conclusions by quickly addressing differences in projected data across different categories.
Key Feature Highlights:
- Supports 3 chart options – Radar, Polar & Radial series
- 10+ series options – column, spline, lollipop, stacked, area charts and more!
- Interactive Legends – limit the number of category members that can be seen at once to focus on just a few
- Axis Scaling – manually specify the scale limitations by turning off the 'Auto Axis Min/ Max' option
- Axis formatting – customize colors, font size, line width and other attributes of axis and value labels
- Conditional Formatting – highlight outliers based on set rules, to gain insights on your data
- Summary Table – gain a tabular overview to slice and filter your data
Why choose xViz visuals?
Portfolio of 20 advanced enterprise grade visuals with 50K users
Trusted by 1500+ customers including fortune 500 companies
Over 500k+ downloads across 40+ countries
To know more about how the visual can empower your reporting in Power BI, visit - Radar/Polar Chart Resources
Have any feature requests or queries about the visual? - Reach us at xViz Community
The visual contains some Pro Features and additional purchases are required to unlock the full potential in Power BI Service - Learn more