Deliver a better customer experience with WhatsApp Business!
How to utilize WhatsApp Business?
1. Customer care
Respond to customer-initiated conversations over WhatsApp for free within 24 hours of the first message being sent. Enable your contact center agents to:
- Provide quick, conversational support
- Get instant feedback
- Resolve issues in one-on-one conversations
Collect opt-ins from your customers to deliver templated messages over WhatsApp. Once your customers are opted-in, you can send alerts and notifications in real time.
Use media message templates to create rich notifications that include downloadable documents, images, videos, or location sharing, so you can:
- Share package delivery locations
- Send e-receipts
- Share e-tickets for events
- Onboard customers with educational videos
- Share downloadable boarding passes
- Send real-time financial transaction alerts
3. Connect your WhatsApp sender with MS Bot Framework
You can read more about WhatsApp on MS Bot and how to use it here.
Start testing today!
- Fill out the signup form. Be sure to provide accurate information.
- We will send you an email with a verification link which will redirect you to set your credentials for accessing Infobip's web interface.
- After confirming your credentials, you'll receive a confirmation email.
- Log in to the web interface and follow this guide to test WhatsApp.
- Click on REQUEST SENDER to get your verified sender from WhatsApp!