A collaborative process-oriented cloud platform to overcome fashion companies challenges.
Kubix Link has been designed for forward-looking fashion companies who want to continually deliver the ultimate consumer experience. Kubix Link is an intuitive, process-oriented cloud platform. It democratizes data to enable unparalleled collaboration, by providing a unique and ever-evolving ecosystem of PLM (Product Life-cycle Management), PIM (Product Information Management), DAM (Digital Asset Management) and more, that mirrors your business model.
Kubix Link encompasses the entire ecosystem, and not just product development. Kubix Link also provides a familiar feeling interface developed based on Industry 4.0 principles, allowing companies to compete in today's accelerated world.
Endless adaptability: Kubix Link removes barriers to collaboration with endlessly configurable, strikingly familiar interface that is easy to use and understand. This solution mirrors how you operate across your organization, morphing as your business scales in both size and complexity. Examples:
- manage all of your product related date, from sketch to storefront
- integrate with tools such as Excel, InDesign and Illustrator
Unique visibility: internal and external teams - from design to storefront - are connected, in a way that's both natural and instinctive. That way, they will be able to see the full picture and make better decisions. Examples:
- communicate on each object to discuss, amend, and validate in real-time
- work smarter with interconnectivity across your IT systems including ERP, CMS, WMS, E-commerce and market places
Increased efficiency: turning data into actionable insights gives you the needed visibility to predict the impact of your decisions. Examples:
- quickly react to market demands or supply-side constraints
- drive product performance by accurately estimating costs and materials
Intuitive familiarity: Kubix Link delivers new levels of collaboration, but through familiar search-engine and social-media inspired interface that ensure widespread adoption. Examples:
- monitor project completion over channels, languages and time zone
- easily create templates for print and online catalogues