Nimbus adds call queueing, presenced based routing, reporting functions and a switchboard to Teams
Unify your communication and make Microsoft Teams your central experience hub.
Luware Nimbus extends Microsoft Team’s functionality for various telephony and contact center use cases through a range of cloud-native and fully integrated modules and add-ons.
- Routing adds extensive call queuing and routing features to Teams, including a visual workflow editor for call queues, IVRs/Auto Attendants, reporting, and a CRM integration
- Attendant Console empowers frontline callers with the right tools such as one-click call transfers, a consolidated call queue, easy visibility of colleague’s presence status, and more
- Interact lets you optimally support customers through easy and secure web-based digital consultations
- Employees use Teams as a single app for all internal and external communication
- The call handling and media streams stay within Teams, leveraging Teams’ encryption and security and ensuring premium audio and video quality
- The Microsoft ecosystem can be leveraged, including Power Automate and Azure Cognitive Services
- Optimized user interface ensures great employee experience and high productivity
- Valuable management insights from extensive reporting to help optimize workload and staff
- Simple and easy set-up
More information at luware.com/en/solution/nimbus
At a glance