A secure collaboration repository built with Microsoft 365
Organizations work with different types of data every day but lack the means to collaborate effectively with sensitive information. Virtual Data Rooms (VDR) have long been used in certain industries for sharing and distribution of highly sensitive information. However, this poses the following challenges for companies using them:
- Lack of data sovereignty (data must be stored in their cloud)
- The proliferation of several encryption technologies (DRM)
- Lack of productivity features offered in Microsoft 365
- Requires users to learn a solution-specific interface
What is Govern 365 Virtual Data Room?
Govern 365's Virtual Data Rooms for Microsoft 365 protects your sensitive information hosted in your own Microsoft 365 tenant while ensuring data sovereignty. It also leverages Digital Rights Management technology provided by Microsoft Purview.
Govern 365's Virtual Data Room is lean and affordable, offering the essential protection and encryption features that most customers need without all the feature bloat and expensive pricing of many industry-specific alternatives.
What's new in Govern 365 Data Room?
- Automatic content protection
- Secure collaboration with external users
- Content marking and user permissions management
- Auditing, tracking & reporting capabilities to enable compliance
Note: Govern 365 is offered as SaaS on Microsoft 365. To install and configure, you need to have Global Admin Privileges both for a free trial and a full version of Govern 365. Also, a support ticket can be raised within Govern 365 but you need to have Govern 365 application-level admin access to create it.