Digital Factory Scheduler
by Supply Chain Wizard
Improve production scheduling via shop-floor integration and advanced analytics.
Manufacturing operations are facing various challenges such as long cleanups & changeovers, unpredictable downtimes, variable labor performance and ever-changing production schedules. Manual & incomplete data collection, limited & cumbersome performance tracking are further preventing decision-makers from taking the right actions at the right time. Digital Factory cloud solutions, powered by IoT and advanced analytics, help manufacturers quickly & cost-effectively digitize their performance tracking, production scheduling and log keeping activities via integrated solutions like OEE Tracker, Scheduler, Digital Logbook, and Labor Tracker.
Digital Factory | Scheduler helps address daily, complex challenge of work order assignment to the lines and staff which depends on many variables and constraints. Scheduler distributes work orders to production lines optimally based on the selected objective criterion and key production constraints. With cutting-edge optimization algorithms powered by advanced analytics, you can easily create feasible production schedules, reduce costs, and increase throughput.
Enable shop-floor integrated, fast & visual scheduling
- Easy and seamless revision of schedules via user-friendly drag & drop Gantt charts and real-time shop-floor data
- Ability to schedule using different objective criteria (e.g. minimum cost/time/inventory) and production constraints
- Automatic and optimal assignment of work orders to the lines powered by advanced analytics
Improve scheduling performance
- Explore true production parameters and hidden constraints via machine learning algorithms
- Eliminate manual scheduling inefficiencies & pitfalls via fast, reliable, and advanced scheduling
- Refine production schedules via scenario and what-if analysis capabilities
Achieve high ROI within a few weeks
- Reduce cost of goods sold and increase throughput / revenues
- Minimize backorders and overtime labor
- Decrease manual scheduling and reporting efforts (e.g. automated schedule adherence