TSG EDRM (Document Management) for Housing
by Technology Service Group Ltd
Electronic Document Records Management Solution (EDRM) for SharePoint with HMS Integration
Integrated Electronic Document Management Solution (EDRMS) for Microsoft SharePoint.TSG EDRM (Document Management) for Housing is a robust and compliant Electronic Document and Record Management Solution (EDRM), designed with housing associations, for housing associations. It is built on the M365 platform, utilising SharePoint and complemented by TSG components to simplify/automate the classification, uploading, searching and security application to documents.
- Seamless integration into the rest of the Microsoft 365 platform and your housing management system (HMS).
- Maximise your Return on Investment (ROI) from M365
- Migration from legacy systems
- Enhanced security
- Mobility and device agnostic
- Configurable & scalable information architecture
- Improve staff productivity through fast and easy access to documents
- Support agile working and improve efficiency by equipping staff with the right tools and content
- Housing Management System’s Integration
- Proven migration strategy and process
- Best practice Information Architecture for Property, Tenant and Corporate Environments
- Automatic Filing
- Automatic application of Governance & Compliance
- Automatic application of Security
- Consistent User Interface in SharePoint and Office
- Amazon search experience
- Ability to enhance with additional Microsoft components such as Syntex and AI Builder
- All the features and functionality of M365 e.g. Power Automate, Data Loss Prevention, Subject Access Requests etc.
- Your data, in your tenant and under your control and ownership
Why Choose TSG Document Management System for Housing Associations?Some organisations have business processes/activities that require regular uploading of large volumes of documents to their SharePoint environment. This creates the following challenges:
- The effort required to accurately upload the documents to the right location.
- Time spent looking for documents.
- Application of the right levels of security around the uploaded documents.
- Compliance with GDPR and other regulatory requirements.
- Under utilisation of M365 platform usage.
At a glance