Meridian Teams Proposal Center
A Proposal Center for proposal teams in the cloud
Managing proposal efforts is never simple. As a Proposal Manager are you challenged with keeping up with too many active and upcoming opportunities? Keeping track of multiple proposal schedules and missing deadlines? Are you Proposal Team trying to capture all the input from your subject matter experts? Meridian Teams Proposal Center provides tools, resources and efficient procedures to Proposal Managers. Proving the ability to keep the schedule moving towards a successful delivery. While providing the all-important subject matter experts with the ability to contribute in a timely and friendly way to the overall proposal effort.
Get It Now
Click the Get It Now button at the top left to start winning more contracts.
- View and track proposal efforts at a glance.
- Master Calendar shows combined schedules.
- Integrated with US Government Systems for Award Management.
- Work on Proposal Volumes in a collaborative workspace.
- Build and manage virtual teams.
- Automate Proposal Team Workspaces complete with pre-defined structure and schedules.
1. Add the app to your SharePoint site.
2. Once installed, select the app icon, and choose a plan.
3. Sign-in to our site with your Microsoft work account and continue the checkout process.
Subscriptions can be managed at meridianseries.com/Subscriptions
For more information or to schedule a demo, email Sales or call us at 1-888-249-8161.
This add-in requires a valid license.
A license can be purchased once the app is added to your site using the 'Get It Now' button.
Free trial available.
This SharePoint add-in works in conjunction with another add-in, which is only available from the provider. This requires installation on your environment outside of the Microsoft Office Store processes due the level of required permissions. A tenant administrator will need to deploy this specific add-in to the tenant manually, so that it can be installed to your environment. When apps are installed outside of the Microsoft Office Store, they may bypass any, and all, safety and security checks provided by Microsoft.
If you have not done so already, it is recommended that you establish contact with the provider before proceeding with installation. Consider trying this add-in on a separate SharePoint Tenancy before installing it on your primary SharePoint site(s).