Connect to shipping brokers, manage rates, pack boxes or pallets, print labels and send waybill.
The Shipping Manager app enables you to create waybills to manage shipping of your deliveries for your customers.
It's quite simple: You pick items. You create a waybill and enter the number of packages. You send the waybill. Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central then arrange the cheapest shipping through a broker, and you receive a label to put on the box.
It does not get any easier.
- Create a waybill for each delivery address, and add multiple types of predefines packages (like boxes, pallets or containers) to the waybill.
- Select the best offer from the freight forwarders (shipping agents) and let Business Central arrange the pickup.
- Print the label and put on the parcel. The label of course depends on which freight forwarder you have selected in each case.
- The label and the track & trace number is saved on the waybill in Business Central.
- You may assign a pickup-number to each waybill to bundle a number of waybill into one pick-up.
- Simple registration of waybills for freight forwarders.
- Always get the best price on shipping.
- Manage orders, parcels, labels, pick-ups and tracking efficiently.
In short: The Shipping Manager app enables you to create waybills to manage shipping of your deliveries for your customers using Business Central. See features and pricing here.
To help you getting started with Shipping Manager, we have 12 tutorial videos available on Use Dynamics. You will find similar collections of instructional videos for most of the Abakion Apps. Use Dynamics is your comprehensive learning portal for both Business Central and Abakion Apps.
Abakion is a leading provider of apps for Business Central. Among the top-100 most popular apps, 21 are from Abakion. We were among the first on AppSource, and today we offer a comprehensive suite of 30+ apps. You even get a big discount with our App Bundle. Abakion is a one-stop shop for Apps.
Supported editions: This app supports both the Essential and Premium edition.
Supported countries: All countries where Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central is available.
Supported languages: English, Danish