Amazon Integration for Dynamics 365 Business Central
by Celigo Inc - CA, USA
Fully automate synching orders, customers, inventory, fulfillment and more with Amazon marketplaces
- Order Management - Synchronize orders from all channels (storefront, POS, or social) to ensure MFN and FBA orders are not missed or delayed, resulting in a smooth, consistent customer experience.
- Shipping and Fulfillment - Leverage advanced fulfillment logistics for a great customer experience; pick/pack/ship and send real-time shipping information to customers so your customers know exactly when they are receiving their orders.
- Inventory - Avoid disappointed customers and lost sales. Automatically sync inventory levels from single or multiple warehouse locations, which are displayed in Amazon and your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central ERP.
- Inventory (FBA) - Synchronize inventory changes from the Amazon warehouse (e.g., damaged goods, lost in-transit, expired, etc.) to Business Central item journals provides the ability to easily manage the on-hand Amazon (FBA) inventory levels in Business Central.
- Shipments (FBA) - Synchronize transfer orders from Business Central as inbound shipment plans to Amazon. Correctly reflect the inventory by synchronizing the Amazon delivered shipments to posted transfer receipts in Business Central.
- Returns (FBA) - Synchronize FBA customer return data between Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central to efficiently manage inventory and customer credits.
- Optimize the buying experience with timely fulfillment, accurate product inventory, and real-time order status to help you improve customer experience and increase positive reviews.
Take control of your integrations with a user-friendly business process automation platform that provides you with best practices for integrating Amazon and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, while enabling you to create custom integrations as needed.
Efficiently scale business operations by automating order-to-cash processes so your resources can be used more effectively to grow your business.