Cash Basis Accounting
Utilize cash basis accounting principles to compute and present your financials accurately.
Streamline your financial reporting with cash basis accounting principles. Say goodbye to complicated accounting processes and hello to simplicity and efficiency.
Are you tired of spending countless hours preparing financial statements using cash basis accounting? Is it a struggle to determine cash basis revenue and expenses for each G/L account? With our app, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central can generate cash basis financial statements with just one click!
Do you spend a lot of time preparing financial statements on a cash basis? Is it almost impossible to determine cash basis revenue and expenses per G/L account? Do you wish Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central could print cash basis financial statements with the click of a button?
Preparing cash basis statements can be very time-consuming when calculating cash basis for all G/L accounts. Payment applications, refunds, and credits can make this task even harder.
Our app allows you to calculate cash basis with one click. No more long hours preparing cash statements. Cash Basis is simply just a part of Dynamics 365 Business Central. Cash Basis does it all for you to free up your time.
Feature and benefits summary:
- Save a lot of time calculating cash basis statements.
- Cash Basis eliminates accounts receivables and payables and distributes revenue and expenses to all the relevant accounts in your income statement and balance sheet.
- Handles overpayments and closing of income statements on a cash basis.
- Supports financial reports (account schedules) and analysis views on a cash basis.
- Works with sales invoices, credit memos, finance charge memos, and reminders, including posting via general journals.
- Works with purchase invoices and credit memos, including posting via general journals.
- Cash Basis will free up your time so that you can focus on your business instead.
Click the Get Trial Version button and start enjoying effortless cash basis statements.
This App supports the Essential and Premium editions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
This App is available in the following countries: the United States and Canada.
Supported languages: English (United States).