SMSConnect - SMS notifications for Dynamics 365
by Visionet Systems, Inc
SMS notifications framework for Dynamics 365 powered by Twilio®
Communication improves business performance. In order to keep your
business up with technological needs of the evolving communication landscape,
you need systems that support different available modes of communications.
Visionet’s SMSConnect is a communication-centric SMS notification solution
for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations to provide seamless, precise
and near real-time alerts and notifications across different functional
entities. Leveraging the power of Twilio® integration, it incorporates SMS into
various business events across different modules within Dynamics 365.
Features and Benefits
- Enhance the existing Dynamics 365 notifications framework’s capabilities to deliver SMS alerts.
- Send near real-time SMS notifications to stakeholders (with consent) across different functional entities, such as procurement, order management, HR, sales and marketing, and more, straight from the ERP system.
- Trigger SMS alerts on Dynamics 365 business events, such
as warehouse transfers, supplier order received, order transferred, customer order
shipment notifications, etc.
- SMS templates are configurable to facilitate
notifications catering to different process-based actions.
- Customizable profiles to map with different business
events within Dynamics 365.
- Send customized text messages containing key
information to different actors using configurable SMS templates.
- Powerful two-way SMS messaging control available on the
Dynamics 365 POS to enhance contactless order fulfillment operations.
- Improve business efficiency by keeping all the stakeholders
well-informed using SMS updates.
Twilio® is the leader in Cloud Communications; powering 190k+ customers, across 120+ countries, 8+ million developers actively building unique experiences on a daily basis. "Twilio and Twiml are registered trademarks of Twilio and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners."
Contact Twilio: www.twilio.com/help/sales