Eva Investigation Application - Healthcare
Test Drive duration: 2 hours
The integral digital solution for serious incident investigations and superior patient care.
The Eva Investigation Application is a ground-breaking digital solution for the healthcare sector that empowers incident investigation teams to conduct seamless investigations and reports using Microsoft’s secure, agile and mobile technology.
Eva Key Features:
- Simple step-by-step functionalities that provide investigators with training and contextualized tips along the way
- Centralized and secure dashboards for investigators, managers and governance teams to monitor progress according to their access levels
- Data-rich reporting tools populated with a simple click of a button
- Faster shared learning across hospitals, thanks to share tools and state-of-the-art security and privacy functions including the anonymization of data.
- Process clarity: Standardized step-by-step processes, centralized dashboards, and automations mean investigation processes can run smoothly and orderly with insight for managers and governance teams
- Time saving: Full mobility across devices and seamless integration with everyday tools like Outlook and Word reduce the burden on clinicians, investigators and patients to input and later assess information
- Patient safety governance: Full oversight of the volume and progress of investigations, as well as powerful reporting tools that identify big-picture trends, allows governance teams to take meaningful action in the short and long-term
- Learning and sharing: Accumulated learnings, knowledge and recommendations are centralized into a common database to be quickly be fed back to the frontline for long-term improvements in patient safety
Fancy a trial?
Trail the application in just one day using one of your completed investigations, with guidance from our investigative experts.
- Review of your current investigation process
- Discussion about scope of the trial
- Walkthrough / demo of Eva Application
- Use the Eva Application to input a real incident from your hospital
- Review the populated report
- Questions and feedback
- Understand the business value case