For professional service organizations, managing every aspect of the end-to-end cycle of field service management is critical. In an ever-changing world with a growing focus on servitization field service organizations must adapt.
We realize that to maintain a competitive advantage, you must accomplish more with less staff, while customers demand higher service levels. We understand your need to streamline operations when facing increased competition and cost-cutting initiatives. Back end automation is one of the biggest drivers of revenue growth for field service companies. Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service allows organizations of any size to deliver intelligent, world-class field service, managing all aspects of the end-to-end field service management cycle.
• Customer Asset and Agreement information directly available for employees in cases
• Work Orders executed under Warranty and Agreement Coverage
• Improved billing accuracy by automatic Warranty and Agreement Coverage detection
• A solid basis for the implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service
• Higher potential for Power BI reporting through many additional entities
• Cases: • Service Category & Case Incident Type • Link Customer Asset and Agreement in Cases • Automatic Agreement SLA detection • SLA Work Order KPI’s
• Customer Assets: • Customer Asset Type & Customer Asset Group • Customer Asset Warranty Terms • Customer Asset Structure Designer, Templates & Template Designer • Customer Asset Type Dependent Incident Type Defaults
• Agreements: • Agreement Customer Assets • Agreement Type for categorizing Agreements • Agreement Coverage Terms • SLA’s for Customer Assets covered in an Agreement and integrated with Cases & Work Orders • Comprehensive Agreement Quotation
• Work Orders: • Automatically apply Warranty and Agreement Coverage to Products and Services • Work Order Fixed Price Invoicing using an Invoice Schedule • Hourly Rates by resource or resource role • Overtime Surcharge for working outside office hours • Automatic load of Customer Asset Type Incident Type Defaults • Comprehensive Work Order Quotations • Backward and forward dating for discount search with Coverage Discount Date
Interested in a demo? Subscribe to our webinar