Your reputation is our mission. Yesware is made for sales professionals whose goal is building long-lasting business relationships. We take the guesswork out of email with real-time insights to help you work smarter and faster right in your inbox. And with bi-directional Salesforce sync you can say goodbye to manually logging emails, calls, and activities.
SEND WITH CONFIDENCE
- Use ‘Send with Yesware’ to track emails and/or links.
- Get notified when someone opens your email or clicks on your links.
- See where, when, and on what device your email was opened.
- See the status of each tracked message in Yesware’s sidebar or reports.
- Create a shared library of customizable email templates you can reuse.
- Know which templates generate the best open and reply rates.
- A/B test and share winning messaging across your team.
- Easily create multi-touch, automated email campaigns.
- Communicate with up to 1,000 people at a time with authentic, personalized outreach at scale.
- Stay organized and on task. Emails are sent based on recipient engagement.
*NOTE: Campaigns requires a Yesware Trial, Premium, or Enterprise plan
SALESFORCE SYNC AND SIDEBAR*
- Automatically log outbound messaging and all engagement with your email messages to Salesforce.
- Email opens and replies are automatically logged to Salesforce activities.
- View and update Salesforce data on leads and contacts without leaving Outlook.
- Create new Salesforce tasks in the Sidebar without leaving Outlook.
- Sync calendar events to Salesforce to track meeting activity across your team.
*NOTE: Salesforce features require the Yesware Enterprise plan
- People whose career is building lasting business relationships.
- Salespeople who want a co-pilot to save time and take the guesswork out of sales communication.
Yesware works with Outlook on the Web and in Outlook Desktop 2016. For Outlook on the Web, this add-in requires the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge, or Internet Explorer. A Yesware subscription is required - new users get a free 4-week trial.
GET STARTED IN 60 SECONDS
Try a four-week free trial of Yesware for O365 to see the time-saving tools for yourself.