Collaborate on agreements more efficiently with Adobe Acrobat Sign
Get your documents signed faster than ever when you add Acrobat Sign to Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365. Now, you can author, sign, and send a document for signature, and track at every step – all right from Microsoft apps.
With Acrobat Sign, recipients can complete and sign documents via any browser or mobile device – anytime, anywhere. No additional software download or accounts are needed.
Minimize legal and compliance risks. Acrobat Sign solutions are globally compliant and legally-binding in nearly every country in the world.
Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Teams and Microsoft 365 add-ins require a valid license of Acrobat Sign.
- Subscribe today Adobe e-signature plans and pricing
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Key features with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Microsoft 365
Author, sign, and send documents, contracts, and digital forms for signature and approval. Manage your Acrobat Sign activity all without leaving the applications you already rely on every day.
- See real time status and take action for documents in progress.
- Easily access and send Acrobat Sign templates and personal files for signature from the Home tab.
- Conveniently access and send your OneDrive and Teams files for signature directly from the Documents tab.
- Manage your documents including check status, send reminders, and view details for completed documents.
- Sign documents that are waiting for you.
- Access is easy with single sign-on (SSO).
Key features within Acrobat Sign for Teams
- Get status in real-time with actionable notifications in your activity feed. Get notified when documents are ready for you to sign and complete the document in a single step. Get notified when documents are completed and view details. All directly in the activity feed.
- Stay updated at every step. Check which documents are out for signature, signed, or waiting for signature using the Adobe Acrobat Sign bot in Teams.
- Acrobat Sign [#LI] Acrobat Sign and Microsoft 365 [#LI] Acrobat Sign for Microsoft Teams [#LI] Acrobat Sign for Teams User Guide Key Topics: esign, esignature, sign, sign in Word, sign in Microsoft, sign in Teams, sign in Outlook, sign agreements online, sign contract, sign agreement, esign online, digital signatures, digital signature, contracts, agreements
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.