Work and collaborate more efficiently with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Teams.
Get your documents signed faster than ever when you add Adobe Acrobat Sign, Microsoft’s preferred e-signature solution, to Teams. You can sign documents, send for signature, and track – all right within Teams.
- Get more done in Teams. Sign and send documents, contracts, and digital forms for signature and approval directly from a tab in the Teams interface. Deploy your first use case with Adobe Acrobat Sign for Teams: https://adobe.lookbookhq.com/adobesignformteams/bestpracticesmt
- Track real-time status at every step. Check which documents are out for signature, signed, or waiting for signature using the Adobe Acrobat Sign bot in Teams.
- Receive and send notifications. Get notified when documents have been signed or send reminders to prompt others to sign.
- Sign on any device. Recipients can complete and sign documents via any browser or mobile device – anytime, anywhere.
- Minimize legal and compliance risks. Adobe Acrobat Sign e-signatures are globally compliant and legally binding in nearly every country in the world.
The add-in requires a valid license of Adobe Acrobat Sign:
- Subscribe today Adobe e-signature plans and pricing
To schedule a demo or consultation, please call us at 1-800-685-4192.
Learn more about Acrobat Sign and Microsoft Teams
Key Topics: esign, esignature, sign, sign in Word, sign in Microsoft, sign in Teams, sign in Outlook, sign agreements online, sign contract, sign agreement, esign online, digital signatures, digital signature, contracts, agreements
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.