by Sliday LTD
True bonding for remote teams.
Nowadays, people often feel unappreciated at work. Karma is on the mission to end that.
We simply help people to say ‘thank you’ more often and connect with each other.
- Share micro-feedback instantly
- Set real-life perks and rewards
- Engage with your team and gain valuable insights
- Analyse appreciation and praise activity through reports
- Reinforce long-term vision and goals
- Enable and propagate your company values
1,000+ teams who use Karma for daily appreciation, recognition and rewards. 100,000+ happy customers, 1M+ karma sent to date.
Notable clients: Microsoft, VMWare, Twitter, Expedia, Toyota, Capgemini, SalesforceIQ, Deloitte Digital, Nintendo, AMD Team, Washington Post, SignalCo, Smartsheet, Red Hat, Inc., Walmart, BuzzFeed, PwC ICC, Hi5 Studios, TLC.
Learn more at https://karmabot.chat/ms
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.