Lucidchart Diagrams for Teams
by Lucid Software Inc
Create clarity as you collaborate on diagrams directly in Microsoft Teams.
Lucidchart empowers you and your team to collaborate on flowcharts, ERDs, BPMN, wireframes, mockups, network diagrams, org charts, and other visuals in real time.
Add a Lucidchart document as a tab in your team channel—with the embedded editor, anyone in the channel can edit or comment on your document without ever leaving Microsoft Teams. You can also access your Lucidchart documents from a personal tab.
• Integrates with G Suite, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Teams, Salesforce, Confluence, Jira, and more
• Imports Visio, OmniGraffle, Gliffy, and draw.io files
• Runs on all major browsers
Shape libraries for every scenario:
• Flowcharts and process maps
• AWS, Azure, and GCP shapes
• Mockups and wireframes
• UML, ER, and network diagrams
• Mind maps and Venn diagrams
• Org charts and BPMN diagrams
• Links and layers for interactive diagrams
• Drag-and-drop functionality
• Autoprompt for quickly adding and connecting objects
• Interactive mockups with hotspots and current and future states
• Monitor processes, systems, and goals through data linking and conditional formatting
Perfect for teams:
• Real-time collaboration
• In-editor group chat and commenting with @mentions
• Version control and revision history
• Build and share customized templates
• Make custom shape libraries
• SSO and SAML authentication
• Automated account provisioning
• Account consolidation and secure domain lockdown
• Dedicated account support group
Lucidchart is a visual workspace that combines diagramming, data visualization, and collaboration to accelerate understanding and drive innovation. With this intuitive, cloud-based solution, everyone can work visually and collaborate in real-time while building flowcharts, mockups, UML diagrams, and more. Lucidchart is utilized in over 180 countries by more than 15 million users, including business leaders looking to improve process flows, technical professionals mapping out network infrastructures, and people managers needing to create org charts. Ninety-nine percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucidchart, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal, and Johnson & Johnson. Since the Utah-based company's founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its product, business, and workplace culture. For more information, visit lucidchart.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.