Free project management app to help teams prioritize better and truly focus on high-impact tasks.
Priority Matrix is a full-featured project management software that works on desktop, mobile, and integrates deeply into Office, Outlook and Microsoft Teams.
With Priority Matrix you can prioritize, focus, and work smarter. This extension for Microsoft Teams, Outlook and Office helps you manage Priority Matrix projects and shared tasks without leaving your favorite Office apps:
- Manage tasks and projects directly within Microsoft Teams
- Surface related Priority Matrix tasks using our Messaging Bot extension
- Open emails that were converted into tasks by Priority Matrix for Outlook
- Search your PM items and insert rich content in your conversations
- Open a one-on-one view to discuss action items shared with a teammate
- Get notifications and suggestions of relevant tasks from the Priority Matrix chatbot, or from the connector
- Manage the agenda for your next meeting, including Priority Matrix tasks that every participant can review, annotate or mark as complete
Priority Matrix also comes with powerful integrations and uses all of Teams' capabilities: chatbot, messaging extensions, action cards, task module, tabs, notifications connectors and more. Use Priority Matrix for Microsoft 365 to...
- Replace your existing project management solution and use fewer apps
- Have all your tasks, priorities, responsibilities available in one location
- Reduce context switching
- Save time and resources
- Have clear understanding of all projects across your team
What makes Priority Matrix better than the rest?
- Full-featured project management solution that fully works within Teams
- Integrated with Outlook so you don't need any other apps to full manage collaboration
- Artificial Intelligent technology helps prioritize and track the right project and people
- Integrated into Microsoft Teams and works on all devices
- Free to use in Outlook, Microsoft Teams, and on Priority Matrix for mobile and desktop
- No limits to number of tasks you can create
Upgrade options are available for Professional, Business, and Enterprise customers to add additional features, benefits, support, reporting, customization, and data management options.
Learn more at https://appfluence.com to stay up to date.
IDEAS OF USE:
- Replace status reports and standup meetings with a quick one-on-one review
- Improve team productivity with quick access to action items
- Share data among collaborators for teams of any size
- Communicate your priorities with the rest of your team
Each of your projects or initiatives can be organized as a priority matrix with fully customizable quadrants.
PRODUCTIVE ONE-ON-ONE MEETINGS
The next time you meet with your manager, teammate or direct report, pull up the one-on-one view to see all your shared tasks, discuss progress and go straight to the point. No more wasted time trying to remember what you did last week.
- Keep projects private or collaborate with your team: Manage your TODOs or launch a spaceship!
- Visualize each project as a matrix, in your calendar or in Gantt chart mode
- Intelligent due date detection: Enter tasks like "buy milk tomorrow afternoon"
- Smart reminder system: "Remind everyone in 30 minutes" or "Remind me next Tuesday"
A free Priority Matrix account is necessary to use the add-in. Upgrades available.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.