by RingCentral Inc.
Reliable and Powerful Calling, SMS, and fax for Microsoft Teams
RingCentral for Microsoft Teams turbocharges your Teams deployment with a market-leading cloud business phone. Highly reliable telephony, advanced calling features, and market-leading analytics transform Teams into a powerful communications hub.
RingCentral for Teams empowers users to:
- Place and receive calls: Embed RingCentral’s telephony in Microsoft Teams to place and receive calls from both external and internal contacts.
- Call history: View call history including missed, received, and outbound calls. Manage your call history, call contacts, send an SMS or fax, add contacts to your directory, or block the number from an integrated view.
- Voicemails: Simplify workflows with quick actions to voicemail messages.
- Send faxes and SMS messages: Make Microsoft Teams a comprehensive communications platform with integrated fax and SMS message capabilities.
- Unified contact list: Integrated contact lists from Microsoft and RingCentral make it simple to find and reach a contact.
- Presence sync: Help users avoid needless interruptions with automatic presence sync between Microsoft Teams and RingCentral.
- Enhanced user experience: A modern and simplified user experience offers customization and personalized phone settings within Microsoft Teams.
- Notifications: Stay on top of any missed activity with push notifications.
- Heads-up display: View colleagues' real-time availability and manage multiple incoming calls within Microsoft Teams.
- Analytics: RingCentral’s analytics empower you to build reports from templates, customize them for your needs, and share them with anyone.
- Multi-device support: Supports Teams desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
- Dark mode: Supports light and dark themes to switch between them as desired.
- Simplified deployment and administration: A simple three-step process pushes RingCentral for Microsoft Teams to your entire organization or select users.
To get started using RingCentral for Teams, please ensure the following applications are installed on your device:
For Microsoft Teams desktop and web:
- RingCentral for Teams integration
- RingCentral for Teams Desktop Plugin
For Microsoft Teams mobile:
- RingCentral for Teams
- RingCentral mobile app
New to RingCentral? Sign up here ↗
- Supports Teams desktop, web, and mobile platforms.
- Available for all RingCentral MVP™ subscriptions.
- An active Microsoft 365 account is required.
- Windows 7 and above or Mac OS X 10.10 (or later) is required.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This app can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The app may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.