by Social Intents
Chat with your website visitors right from your team.
Live Chat lets you talk with your website visitors right from Microsoft Teams.
Now you can offer great customer service and sell more without the need for another messaging tool. Setup takes less than 1 minute, and we provide you with a customizable chat widget you can add to your website. Visitors to your site can instantly chat with you about their pre-sales or customer support questions, while you respond right from Microsoft Teams.
You don’t need any other software and you’ll never miss a live chat since we’ll send you chat notifications for every new chat. Use Live Chat as your complete customer care solution that easily integrates with your website.
To increase engagement, configure your chat widget to proactively popup with timed triggers and page level targeting. Add agent photos and nicknames for additional personalization.
Our live chat platform is built with businesses, universities, and schools of all sizes in mind since all our plans support multiple live chat widgets and unlimited live chat agents. If you are a startup or small business and need just one chat widget - great! We have you covered. We’ll grow as you grow, and you’ll never have to worry about per seat pricing as your team grows. If you are a larger organization or university with multiple departments and websites, simply add additional live chat widgets for each organization or brand.
You can configure each widget to send chats to a separate team and channel. If you have websites in multiple languages, you can even customize your text for each language you want to support.
Our chat widget is fast, reliable, and secure.
Here is a short list of just some of the features Live Chat provides:
- Chat with visitors directly from Microsoft Teams
- See who you’re chatting with including name, email, and page URL
- Set up separate chat widgets for each of your websites
- Style your chat widget to fit your brand
- Map each widget to a separate team or channel
- Create department based routing to separate channels
- Send quick replies for common questions
- Send and receive files from your chat visitors
- Handoff chats between team members
- Customize your widget for your language
- Optimized for mobile, tablet, and desktop browsers
Live Chat provides the same great experience you already know from Teams. Features include file sharing, department based routing, slash commands, visitor location, browser details, and any other custom details about your visitors you provide like email, name, and phone number.
Now you can integrate OpenAI's ChatGPT and Google's Dialogflow AI chatbot capabilities right into live chat. Have your chatbot answer initial chats, then escalate to your agents in Microsoft Teams.
We also have a WordPress plugin, a Shopify App, Wix App, and support for Squarespace, Weebly, BigCommerce, Joomla, Drupal, Bubble, Webflow, and more.
Installation and Set Up
Set up takes about 10 minutes. See our installation guide for details.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.