by Clever Ads
PPC Analytics, custom Reports & Alerts (Google Ads, Bing Ads & Facebook Ads)
⌛Clever Ads will help you save time.
Ever find yourself spending too much time on your Google Ads (formerly Google Adwords) or Microsoft Ads (formerly Bing Ads) platform? Or maybe you’ve noticed that important business tasks get pushed aside due to multiple tabs being open at the same time. Clever Ads will help consolidate this problem and all through Microsoft Teams. Not to mention, it’s free!
🚀 How will Clever Ads improve your productivity?
It’s built on saving you time! Have one less tab open by seeing your important ppc metrics in Microsoft Teams, ultimately saving you time.
⚙️ Gain access to your own dashboard and customize the way you want to receive your Google/Microsoft/Facebook Ads metrics through Microsoft Teams.
📅 Filter the Google/Microsoft/Facebook Ads accounts that interest you the most and schedule your reports and configure your alerts
📈 Ask your bot for metrics, graphs, and summaries to evaluate the progress of your Google Ads Microsoft or Facebook Ads campaigns.
💡Ask for tips on how to improve your Google Ads and Facebook Ads strategy. We will be able to suggest things like adding a different type of campaign, adjusting the campaign budget, or modifying the campaign target.
📊 Automatic Smart Reports every month. In-depth monthly reportsthat beautifully display metrics and growth of your campaigns.
It’s a great tool for marketing teams and advertising agencies that manage Google/Microsoft/Facebook Ads campaigns for themselves or other companies. As we like to say, you’ll save enough time to enjoy that morning coffee you love so much. ☕
1. Add the Clever Ads app to Microsoft Teams.
2. Log in using your Google/Microsoft/Facebook email linked to your advertiser's account.
3. Access to your dashboard, configure your account, schedule your reports and alerts.
4. Go to Microsoft Teams chat and start asking the bot for metrics, graphs, etc.
For any questions or concerns contact our team of tech developers at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.