AI Service Desk by Aisera
AI Service Experience solution resolves employee requests, tasks, and actions with self-service.
Aisera is an industry-leading AI Service Management platform that improves the employee experience by providing an AI Virtual Assistant that leverages the latest advances in AI and RPA. Aisera can be installed directly through the Microsoft AppSource or Azure Marketplace.
While traditional chatbots use hard-coded decision trees, Aisera leverages unsupervised NLU to understand & resolve employee issues autonomously. Over 65 million users have adopted Aisera at leading companies, including New Jersey Transit, Amgen, Choice Hotels, Grant Thornton, and Chegg.
BENEFITS OF AISERA + MICROSOFT TEAMS
· Aisera offers an end-to-end platform to augment IT Service Desks & allow employees to get help directly via Microsoft Teams.
· The platform enables both employees & help, desk agents.
· Aisera supports multiple domains, including IT, HR, Sales, Legal, and Finance, to automate your entire organization.
· Out-of-the-box support for top use cases, including resetting passwords, software access, managing email groups, onboarding, managing HR profiles, service catalog forms, and more.
· Easily customize new workflows tailored to your unique use cases using a drag and drop interface.
· Admins can set up, monitor, and gain complete visibility into the Aisera bot through a dedicated Admin Dashboard.
WHY PAIR AISERA + MICROSOFT TEAMS?
For enterprises that rely on Microsoft Teams, Aisera has one goal: helping their employees get seamless support directly through Microsoft Teams. This allows employees to quickly get the help they need and establish Aisera on Teams as the first stop for support.
Microsoft and Aisera are also dedicated partners that are committed to long-term success. "Our partnership with Aisera will help employees dramatically improve self-service… with AI and automation on the Teams platform. Delivering scalable and collaborative engagement between users both internally and externally to improve business efficiencies and overall user experience," says Bhrighu Sareen, Corporate Vice President, Microsoft Teams.
- 200+ integrations to ticketing, knowledge, and IAM systems
- 400+ pre-trained workflows for task automation
- Conversational AI with 50M+ entities
- Omni-channel support (Microsoft Teams, web portal, chat, email, voice, SMS, and mobile app)
- Auto-resolution, classification, and routing through TicketIQ
- Next-best actions for agents to resolve tickets
Aisera's SaaS Service subscription is required to be able to use AI Service Desk by Aisera.
Contact Aisera for more information at email@example.com
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.