Support Pack for Lucidspark
by Lucid Software Inc
Collaborate on Lucidspark boards in Microsoft Teams. This app is for lucidapp.eu.
The support pack is Lucidspark's application for EU enterprise customers using an EU data center.
Install this version if your Lucidspark login domain is “Lucidapp.eu”, otherwise, install the original version, Lucidspark for Teams.
Lucidspark is a cloud-based virtual whiteboard where your team can bring their best ideas to light. Brainstorm and collaborate together in real time, whether you're working remotely or in-person. Lucidspark helps people organize notes and scribbles and turn them into presentation-ready concepts. When it's time for next steps, your team can develop workflows and process documents to turn ideas into reality.
Add a Lucidspark board as a tab in your Microsoft Teams channel. Using the Lucidspark meeting stage or the embedded editor, anyone in the channel can edit or comment on your board without ever leaving Microsoft Teams.
- Infinite canvas
- Sticky notes
- Freehand drawing
- Note Panel
- Sorting and gathering
- Full-screen meeting stage environment
Perfect for any team:
- Real-time collaboration
- Color-coded Collaborator Colors
- Group chat and commenting with @mentions
- Version control and revision history
- Breakout Boards for small groups
- SSO and SAML authentication
- Automated account provisioning
- Account consolidation and secure domain lockdown
- Dedicated account support group
Part of Lucid's visual collaboration suite, Lucidspark allows any team to effectively brainstorm, collaborate and align on new ideas and organize collective thinking into actionable next steps. Lucid products are utilized in over 180 countries by more than 30 million users. Ninety-nine percent of the Fortune 500 use Lucid products, and customers include Google, GE, NBC Universal, and Johnson & Johnson. Since the Utah-based company's founding in 2010, it has received numerous awards for its product, business and workplace culture. In order to use this app, users must have an active Lucidspark account. Please contact our support team or visit Lucidspark.com for more details.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.