by AMN Healthcare
Access interpretation services in telehealth settings.
You can connect instantly with AMN Healthcare Language Services interpreters in 40 languages over video and more than 200 languages over the phone using the AMN Interpreting application within Microsoft Teams.
We are committed to enabling Visual Connections and Vital Conversations to increase health literacy and improve health outcomes across the full continuum of care.
Leveraging our video remote interpretation platform, we connect patients and providers to qualified medical interpreters over a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform. Cost-effective and convenient, our application offers caregivers a way to provide qualified medical interpretation for patients who are Deaf, Hard of Hearing, and Limited English Proficient.
When you utilize the AMN Interpreting application within Teams, you will have the quality interpretation you have come to expect, paired with the convenience of hosting your telehealth meeting on the platform you prefer. You will be able to connect with a video interpreter simply by clicking a button within your Teams meeting. For additional languages, you can copy the provided phone number into the Participants list and a spoken language interpreter will join the meeting.
To be fully functional, this application requires a contract for service and an on-boarding process must be completed within your Teams tenant. If you don’t have a service contract yet or you need assistance with the on-boarding process, simply click the support link below to get set up. This application is only available for use within the United States.
- No need to leave your meeting or share a meeting link in order to request an interpreter
- Full session history available inside of Teams
- Access to over 40 video interpreting languages
- Access to more than 200 audio interpreting languages
- Access to qualified medical interpretation through a secure, HIPAA-compliant platform
- Full control of when you admit the interpreter into the meeting
- Full control to disconnect the interpreter when you are finished without ending your meeting
If you need to sign up for service or need support click here to be directed to our support page.
- Can send data over the Internet
- This add-in can access personal information on the active message, such as phone numbers, postal addresses, or URLs. The add-in may send this data to a third-party service. Other items in your mailbox can’t be read or modified.