Radar Chart by ClearPeaks
by CLEAR PEAKS SL
𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗠𝘂𝗹𝘁𝗶𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗺 𝗖𝗼𝗻𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀
Radar Charts are useful for seeing which variables are scoring high or low within a dataset, making them ideal for displaying performance, such as Skill Analysis of Employee or sport players, product comparison, etc.
The 𝗖𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗣𝗲𝗮𝗸𝘀 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗿 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗿𝘁 allows you to create a chart with tons of configuration for customization, which makes the visual very configurable and adaptable. This radar chart expands the basic configurations, and you can control almost everything that the chart displays on the screen. Apart from these benefits, the visual also includes the following improvements:
- The possibility to break a long x-axis name into two parts to create a better look and feel.
- The possibility to display a "% measure".
- The ability to filter with other visuals by clicking on the "x-axis name" and also to provide feedback to display that it has been filtered.
- The possibility to create alternate radar charts without lines and using only an icon (like in the image attached).
- Legend animation, which contributes to an impactful visual effect – you can click on the legend to show or hide one of the multiples lines of the chart..
- Fully customizable.
Watch the video for a live demo of how this visual works: Radar Chart by ClearPeaks
When this visual is used, it
- Can access external services or resources
At a glance