Data to map, made simple. Provide a new dimension to your data with high quality map visual
Data to map, made simple.
Provide a new dimension to your data. Generate high impact stunning maps from your data in minutes. Super charge your Power BI reports and dashboards with Data Map visual. Discover hidden pattern in your data and get a better understanding of spatial trends and patterns. Add a location context to measures and derive deeper location aware insights.
- Use Coordinates or Well-know texts from Power BI dataset
- Integrate Power BI datasets with external spatial datasources
- Support for GeoJSON, KML and ArcGIS feature service layers.
- Use basemaps from OpenStreetMap, MapTiler or Mapbox
- Use heatmap, point clusters or standard shape and icon symbols
- Conditional formatting to symbolize features colour and size
- Drill down up to 7 hierarchical level
- Support for all EPSG projection system
Data Map Power BI Visual is free to use with all features unlocked in Microsoft Power BI Desktop. However, an additional purchase is required to use the with Power BI Service, Premium, or Embedded Scenarios.
Hot fixes and experimental feature releases can be downloaded from our website https://www.dtyp.com.au/
For any feature requests or questions about this visual, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
When this visual is used, it
- Can access external services or resources
At a glance