LMS365 is the Microsoft recommended - Learning Management System developed for Microsoft 365 & Teams
LMS365 enables your organization to deliver and manage training on the Microsoft 365 platform through SharePoint, Teams and mobile devices, providing a familiar environment for your employees, partners and customers. LMS365 blends industry-proven learning technology into the business productivity and collaborative social functions that already connect and enable the workforce.
The learning management system - LMS365:
- is fully integrated with the entire Microsoft 365 stack from Teams, SharePoint and Power BI to Azure and Dynamics.
- includes rich content management features, allowing users to create courses and manage content that leverages the Microsoft 365 platform.
- has an engaging user interface that includes personalized dashboards, leaderboards and certificates that keeps employees engaged in their learning curriculums.
- provides comprehensible Power BI reporting on learners’ data that ensures your organization meet corporate and regulatory requirements.
- enables streamlined compliance with regulations, automatically recording compliance reporting and certification management.
LMS365 makes learning easy to deploy, eliminates the need to install, integrate, and manage third-party web services and can be up and running in hours. It is the perfect fit for all types of organizations across industry verticals, including financial services, healthcare, manufacturing and government, using Microsoft 365.
Note: This LMS365 App is designed for the Modern SharePoint Framework and requires Azure Active Directory (AAD) Admin Permissions.