Saxo Bank Banking-as-a-Service Solution
Competitive and regulatory pressures drive banks and brokers to re-assess expensive, legacy value chains. At the same time their clients increasingly expect a seamless digital investment and trading experience and full product choice. The Saxo Banking as a Service solution is a compelling offering that allows white-label clients to reduce their operating expenses by decommissioning technology platforms and outsourcing trading and post trade services. Saxo Bank has approximately 120 white-label clients today and is growing rapidly as the wholesale clients recognize the value of outsourcing costly functions.
Key features of our BaaS solution include:
- Access to invest in global markets across Equities, ETFs, Equity Options, Index and Commodity Options, Futures, Bonds, Mutual Funds, Forex, Forex Options and Contracts for Difference through a single account
- Available directly, as managed equity portfolios or managed trading strategies
- Services for risk management, order and execution management and market data
- Full post-trade services including settlement, clearing, custody, asset servicing, payments and liquidity management
- Award winning front-end trading applications: SaxoTraderGO and SaxoTraderPRO
- Open API to Saxo’s entire trading engine enabling partners to create and leverage their own client experience and trading tools.