Just a moment, logging you in...
Acuvate's 4 week Power Apps Implementation Service helps you build an Inspection App that digitizes manual paper-based field & asset inspection activities.
This 4-Week implementation offer includes an assessment of your company’s needs, understanding your existing landscape & processes, implementing an app on the Microsoft Power platform that can digitize & automate every possible inspection workstream - critical infrastructure, vehicle, or machinery inspection activities, & eliminate the hassle and significant time involved in compiling information on paper.
Don’t let your frontline workers burnout, equip them with an easy-to-use and navigates app built using Microsoft Power Apps on which they can log their inspection activities, submit them in real-time, save time on documentation, report quickly, and seamlessly collaborate with supervisors and other staff members to get approvals or information instantly.
Features of the Inspection App built with Microsoft Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI: ● Customizable form templates & process flows ● Image Capture & Annotations ● GPS enabled ● Dashboard & Reports ● Enabled for Microsoft Teams ● Desktop & mobile friendly app ● Integration with other systems ● Azure Cloud storage
Outcome: ● Power Platform setup in the existing landscape ● A Power app for improving the Inspection Process
Built using Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power BI, the inspection app
● Helps frontline workers to log inspection reports in real-time and not post-facto, increasing the accuracy and speed of operations
● Reduces the reliance on paper trails for inspections across bridges and highways, water facilities, oil rigs, manufacturing units/factories, etc.
● Ensures process standards and accuracy while also providing instant visibility and response
● Notifies supervisors & enables them to provide approvals in real-time
● Provides senior officials access to dashboards to manage reporting and real-time understanding of field activities
● Ensures easy and quick reporting and seamless collaboration between relevant officials and agencies
● Diminishes the carbon footprint of inspection workstreams
● Quick time-to-market (2-4 weeks)
● Optimizes cost by leveraging existing Microsoft 365 and Azure investments
● Provides actionable insights from dark data
● Auto-assigns inspections jobs to field workers
● Provides instant access to records (like previous violations)
● Error-free reporting drilled down to individual facilities, zones, and inspectors
This offering includes assessment and implementation services for building & deploying Inspection App leveraging Power Platform. The scope, price & timeline are determined based on specific business goals and the customer's requirements. Hence, the terms, conditions, and pricing will be custom to each engagement.