Establish industry best practices with planning, configuration, deployment, and management of Microsoft 365 E5 Security Services.
Ignite for Microsoft Security provides you with best practices guidance for configuring and deploying Microsoft 365 E5 Security services, as well as 90-days of advisory and management services to ensure your success.
**Discovery and Planning**
* Discovery of current security and device management tools
* Discovery of current Microsoft 365 security implementation
* Configure Exchange Online Protection and Defender for Office 365 policies for email protection
* Configure and onboard all devices to Defender for Endpoint service
* Connect API-enabled apps to Microsoft Cloud App Security portal
* Configure Defender for Identity and install sensors on domain controllers
* Configure Azure Active Directory Identity Protection User Risk and Sign-in Risk Policies
**Knowledge Transfer & Adoption**
* End user documentation for new email filtering, quarantine, and email encryption procedures
* Receive 90 days of Aegis Assist, managed security services to ensure successful adoption and outcomes
* Reduce the impact to employee productivity, while still ensuring secure and intentional access
* Mitigate malware that originates in email attachments or hyperlinks
* Prevent malicious actors from being able to compromise user accounts
* Develop a maturing security strategy to adapt to the continually complex nature of threats
For more information visit [Ignite for Microsoft Security]( https://apexdigital.com/microsoft-e5-security-advisory-and-deployment-services/).
Since 1999, the purpose at Apex Digital Solutions has been to *Empower people to make a positive difference in the lives of others*. One of the many ways our team achieves this each day is through transformational experiences and solutions to become more secure, productive, and engaged.
Our team of experts are certified in Microsoft platform and cloud solutions including Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security, Windows 10, and Azure.