Implementation of Dynamics 365 Finance & Supply Chain Management for Food, Beverage, and Process Manufacturers
Focusing on the value that your business can achieve from digital transformation through implementing Dynamics 365
Streamline your supply chain while cutting costs. Increases process efficiency, improve data accuracy, enhance product safety and maximize margins. With our industry know how, we have helped food manufacturers like Amy’s Kitchen, Mrs. Gerry’s, Noosa, and Wyman’s make significant improvements to their businesses. We use the Sure Step+ methodology to deliver our projects. We look at analysis, design, implementation, and training as an effective strategy in getting your food ERP solution up and running as quickly and efficiently as possible. Sure Step+ is based on Microsoft Dynamics Sure Step Methodology which ensures that Columbus can offer our customers a methodology that adheres to Microsoft standards which are recognized globally throughout the Microsoft Partner Channel.
The Sure Step+ methodology framework consists of:
- Detailed guidance on the implementation process and activities.
- A clearly defined description of project roles and responsibilities.
- Standardized project tools, templates and documentation.
Food Manufacturing ERP scope
- Item & Inventory Management
- Plan to Produce
- Procure to Pay
- Transportation Management
- Warehouse Management
- Demand Planning (Columbus IP on Azure ML)
- Quality (Columbus App on Azure ML)
- Fixed Assets
- Preventive & Corrective Maintenance
- AR | AP | GL + Financial Reporting
- Commissions & Rebates
- Vendor Management & Collaboration
- B2B Order Portal
- Dynamics 365 Finance and Supply Chain Management
- Power Apps
- Power BI
- Azure Data Warehouse
- Azure AI and ML
- Weekly project overview and plan
- Data conversion assessment and plan
- Go-live review and post go-live check and solution training
The final pricing and duration are based on your specific scope of work, starting at $600,000.