Many enterprises are wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars per year on licensing costs for identity management solutions they don't need once they understand the full capabilities of Azure AD
Many enterprises are wasting hundreds of thousands of dollars per year on licensing costs for identity solutions they don't need. Organizations purchase SSO and MFA capabilities from vendors early on, then discover all of these capabilities are embedded in their existing Microsoft 365 licensing.
Cyclotron works with these organizations and regularly sees the benefits of removing third-party IDPs:
• Notable cost savings by removing Okta, Ping, RSA or other identity solutions
• Integrated security including MFA, SSO, BYOD protections, and live security recommendations
• Simplified provisioning with Azure AD's streamlined app provisioning experience
• Native Office 365 integration with unique security controls to protect users, apps, and the data within
• Flexible deployment with on-premises integrations for compliance and regulatory needs
• Enable password-less authentication with a few clicks, improving security & the end-user experience.
The Legacy Identity to Azure AD Implementation Roadmap will provide customers with the ability to implement Azure AD functionality to replace their redundant legacy tools in a quick and efficient manner.